The iOS 14 Survival Guide is a 7-part video series that provides tactical advice to app developers and advertisers on adapting to Apple's App Tracking Transparency (ATT) privacy framework. Apple has fundamentally changed the mobile landscape with App Tracking Transparency, and this two-hour course provides advertisers with actionable guidance for navigating the new commercial environment that ATT has created. This online course provides marketers and app developers with:
- A broad overview of how ATT will impact the way in which apps are distributed
- Guidance around using Apple's SKAdNetwork framework to the greatest possible effect
- Recommendations for reporting and data analysis
- Insight into new measurement strategies that aren't reliant on deterministic device identifiers
- Direction around creative production and testing under the limits of SKAdNetwork's 100 campaign identifer restriction
This course is designed to provide attendees with a balanced bundle of immediate, actionable insight as well as broad, concept-level strategic direction. Attendees should leave the course with a strong understanding of how ATT impacts the mobile app economy as well as specific action points for adapting their business to those changes.